Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lions and tigers and bears...OH MY

We went to the Zoo!
It was a great way to teach Carter how to skip school. We have been wanting to take the kids and the weather was so great we decided we better do it before it gets to cold. I really love the ages of my kids right now. It makes family outings so much fun now. Here are a bunch of pictures from our day. Hope you enjoy!!!


















9 comments:

Denise H. said...

vERY cUTE pICTURES! i Love the Zoo! It looks like you guys had a Great time!

The Simmons Story said...

Cute photo's. My kids freaking love that elephant that squirts water, but I think their new favorite is the bird show. It's been too long since we've taken our kids... maybe I'll have to make them play hookie soon too.

Stickney Family said...

Wow 1 week of school and he's already sluffing. Your the coolest mom ever!

Marisa Jean said...

I've been wanting to go to the zoo so bad lately. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to go with. It looks fun!

Brittany said...

How Fun! That's it... i gotta take mine to the zoo-

Heather said...

what a cute bunch of monkeys you guys have!!!

April said...

Looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo! I think no matter what the weather, the kids always love it! I see that Bryan is sporting a new do too...he looks tougher!

Holly said...

Fun! we are going next week!

Jami Broadbent said...

Oh I am so jealous. I have been wanting to take my kids but haven't got around to getting up to the BIG city.