Friday, August 24, 2007

Stickney Family Photo Shoot 2007

We recently made it around to getting family pictures taken. We have not all done this since way before any of us were married and had kids. We have the best photographer in the whole wide world!!! Her name is Jami Broadbent. She is a long time friend!!! We LOVE her!!! You will for sure want to look at her website and call her to set up an appointment. She is amazing!!! Here is her site http://jbroadbentphoto.com/ check her out! Did I tell you she's amazing!!!


Here is my youngest brother Brett and his super cute girlfriend Tara. She has baby Drakester in her belly and he'll be joining us at the beginning of October. We can't wait!!! They are such a cute couple and Tara and made Brett so happy!!! We love them both so much!!!
Here is me and my hot husband Bryan. Jami did an awesome job of posing us so my big fat belly didn't show! Way to go Jami!!! She's amazing!!! I think we look pretty dang hot together!!!
Here is my brother Bryce who is just 20 months younger than me!!! His wife Juleigh and the Coeyster!!! They have such a cute little family and they have a baby girl on the way at the end of December or whenever she decides to make her entrance into the world. Since Coey was 2 months early we just don't know what to expect. We are soooooo excited to finally be getting another girl in the family. Poor Sophia was feeling out numbered.
Here is my one and only sister Andrea and her little family. Dave (the husband), Sophia, and Nick! What a perfect little family!!! You can tell they get their pictures taken a lot and mostly by Jami!!! Like I said, she's amazing LOL!
Years ago before any of us were married, right after Bryce and I had gotten home from our missions we had family pictures taken. This was one of the shots and so we did a remake to see the change in us all since then. Pretty cute!!!

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

WOW! I am super impressed with her photography. I went to her website and I am an instant fan! She is amaazing...what great pictures!